Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My .2 seconds of fame...

Utah's FOX 13 came to my dance studio to interview some of us about Ryan and Ashleigh Di Lello who are on So You Think You Can Dance. I've mentioned it before, but just in case some people don't know, Ryan is my boss' son. They interviewed me and only showed me for about .2 seconds, but they got quite a few good shots of my dancers. It was so fun!!!!

Click HERE to see the video on Fox 13's website!

Apparently I was losing my voice. And apparently I talk with my hands :)

5 comments:

Colette said...

Haha, you're so cute! I love it.

And that's so funny about the hands. That EXACTLY what I noticed about myself when I got interviewed for the news last year.

MegRich said...

How fun! I bet that really gets your studio pumped up. What a blast!

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

I saw you, I saw you! Autograph! They even spelled your name right!

Tannis said...

That's bomb sista!! WHOO HOO!!!

Kimberly said...

SO fun!!! You looked cute, and your dancers looked great!