...That's me. Seriously. I don't know what my problem is lately. I have been so forgetful. Of little things. Of big things. It's a problem. I obviously don't do it on purpose. I would like to say that I'm a fairly organized and responsible person, but I just can't seem to remember some pretty important things lately!
The PRIME examples include going to the airport...
A couple of months ago I traveled down to Arizona to go to the U2 concert with Amanda. When it was time to come back to Utah it wasn't until my mom had dropped us off at the airport that I realized that I forgot my keys. I had to have my keys. I parked at the Salt Lake airport and we would have been stranded had my mom not driven back to our house in Mesa to get my keys. Meanwhile, Amanda checked her luggage, went through security, and then anxiously waited at the gate hoping I would make it. I checked my luggage and then was sitting on the curb praying my mom would make it back shortly and that I would make my flight still. She did. I did. It all worked out. Whew. I vowed that would NEVER happen again in my life.
Yeah right...
I spent Christmas break in Arizona. This morning I flew back to Utah. My mom drove me to the airport and we decided to leave early in case security was tight. Well, when we were on the 101 about to get on the 202 I suddenly had the thought, "Do I have my phone?" Sure enough, I didn't. By this time we're getting on the 202 ramp. Then it forks. Right goes to Mesa. Left goes to the airport. I quickly said, "GO RIGHT! I left my phone at home!" Ugh. I was SOOOOOOO angry with myself. How could this happen to me TWICE in 2 months! At least this time I realized sooner and we had more time before my flight. But still. I was MAD!!! When we finally get to the airport I realize that the whole world was flying at that time. It was late Monday morning. Who knew that it was going to be THAT busy?!?!?! After waiting in the SkyCap line that was about 50 yards long, waiting what seemed like forever at security, I finally made it to my gate with about 15 minutes to spare. Whew. I was lucky!
Now I'm unpacking my things and realize that I left pretty much ALL my jewelry in Mesa. Awesome. I hope Tannis enjoys it until I get back!
The PRIME examples include going to the airport...
A couple of months ago I traveled down to Arizona to go to the U2 concert with Amanda. When it was time to come back to Utah it wasn't until my mom had dropped us off at the airport that I realized that I forgot my keys. I had to have my keys. I parked at the Salt Lake airport and we would have been stranded had my mom not driven back to our house in Mesa to get my keys. Meanwhile, Amanda checked her luggage, went through security, and then anxiously waited at the gate hoping I would make it. I checked my luggage and then was sitting on the curb praying my mom would make it back shortly and that I would make my flight still. She did. I did. It all worked out. Whew. I vowed that would NEVER happen again in my life.
Yeah right...
I spent Christmas break in Arizona. This morning I flew back to Utah. My mom drove me to the airport and we decided to leave early in case security was tight. Well, when we were on the 101 about to get on the 202 I suddenly had the thought, "Do I have my phone?" Sure enough, I didn't. By this time we're getting on the 202 ramp. Then it forks. Right goes to Mesa. Left goes to the airport. I quickly said, "GO RIGHT! I left my phone at home!" Ugh. I was SOOOOOOO angry with myself. How could this happen to me TWICE in 2 months! At least this time I realized sooner and we had more time before my flight. But still. I was MAD!!! When we finally get to the airport I realize that the whole world was flying at that time. It was late Monday morning. Who knew that it was going to be THAT busy?!?!?! After waiting in the SkyCap line that was about 50 yards long, waiting what seemed like forever at security, I finally made it to my gate with about 15 minutes to spare. Whew. I was lucky!
Now I'm unpacking my things and realize that I left pretty much ALL my jewelry in Mesa. Awesome. I hope Tannis enjoys it until I get back!

2 comments:
I will enjoy your jewelry also. When you are MY age you have an excuse for being forgetful!! Hope you had a great time in SUNNY AZ!!!
Hahaha yes, I definitely am enjoying your jewelry! =] Sorry you left it though dude... that stinks. I think you left your toothbrush too, and your red shade shirt.
Post a Comment