It's been nearly 5 years since I moved to Provo and it wasn't until today that I finally hiked the Y. It's really not that big of a deal, but it was something that I've always wanted to do just to say that I did it. So considering I usually just work in the afternoons/evenings, my roommates Beth and Kristi have the week off of work, Colette had the day off of work, and Scott and Jeff are both currently jobless, we decided to hike it this morning. It was a beautiful day! I can't believe it has taken me this long to do it. It's not too difficult, minus the fact that I was already really sore from running up and down hills around my neighborhood last week. But we all survived and made it to the top.
Here's the proof...
Here's the proof...




No comments:
Post a Comment