I went with Tannis, Kelley, and Courtney. Such a fun group of girls! We originally had tickets for the lawn but were upgraded to awesome seats for FREE! Holla!
To say that he is good live would be the understatement of the century. I would actually have to say that I love him even more live! It's true. Johnny is unbelievably talented and I'm just so sorry to say that he is taken...by me! :)
And we're not even going to address what he was wearing that evening. I choose to believe the hot weather clouded his wardrobe picking judgment! Speaking of heat, this is what he had to say about it...
"Hey! Yeah, I'm not even going to come out here and complain about how hot it is. That's like going into someone's house and saying, 'I hate your wallpaper!' So, I'm here to tell you that I love your wallpaper...I mean heat!" ~John Mayer








No comments:
Post a Comment