Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

First day of Blogging


Well here I go on my first post.
I'm home right now, in Mesa visiting my family. This last weekend we were up at our cabin in Heber and also went up to Pine for our Crandell family reunion. It was great fun. Me, Tannis, and Sterling went on a 2 1/2 mile hike that was really pretty. It was awesome because for a mile of it we were walking in the pouring rain. I also won the sprint contest against all the other women in our family. Today I went to the dentist and had 3 cavities filled. My first 3. Pretty tight huh? I have 2 sister-in-laws who are pregnant so it's been fun to see them. They are so prego... I love it and can't wait to see the sweet little babies. I just can't wait to be an aunt. Kelley is having a girl, and Taryn is having a boy. Cute little Emery and Ian are coming soon- in October and November! My mom has already bought waaaay too much clothes for them. And has a crib, and a pack and play at the cabin. She is all set.

3 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

okay this is so stinkin cute!!! okay donelle- LET'S ALL GO TO LUNCH TODAY!!! CAN WE??? let's make today the day. also- promise me you'll do an areal for me?? and maybe some dancing? i really want to see yoeu in action!

Logg said...

Donelle-
Your blog matches you very much.

Logan

Mallory said...

Your "friend" do tell do tell!! :)