So my mom, Shelci, Tannis and I went to lunch on Tuesday. While enjoying our fabulous food, we were overcome by inspiration. We thought, "Hey... why don't we go to California?" That was around oneish. We left for Cali around 4 that day. Talk about being spontaneous! We went to Knott's Berry Farm all day on Wednesday- it was awesome! Roller coasters, Dippin' Dots, sunshine, swimming...what more could you ask for on a gorgeous summer day? The answer is...nothing!
7 comments:
Donelle,
Well, I don't know if you remember me McKinzi (Gissel) Hall. I was bored today at work and was just looking through blogs and came across yours. I haven't seen you in years! I saw that you are at BYU! I'm up here in good ol' Provo too! We need to get together sometime!
Hey Mckinzi! Question- how do I look at your blog?
hey donelle- change the background on your blog, because it's not working. it just says photobucket all over. mine did the same thing, so I changed it. hopefully it works now
hahaha- i know i can't believe tay is startin either. okay- YOU SPOILED CUTE LUCKY GIRLS WHO GET TO JUST TRAVEL AND PARTY WHEN YOU'RE TOGETHER!!! NO FAIR! oh i just love you guys. okay how are you and your little boy toy doing?? update me!
Donelle!! How did I NOT know you had a blog? I miss you. What's going on in your life? You need to update this thing!
-Sexy undressy
Hey sorry, I forgot to leave that last time, it's http://maxnkinz.blogspot.com/ Hope everything is going good!
Post a Comment