Sorry I haven't posted for a long time... I'm a busy college student! What can I say? Well here's some pictures of my little niece Emery. I can't wait until I come home for Thanksgiving and can see her again.
hey little miss cousin that i NEVER see... :) that is SO exciting that you might be going to Boston! how cool would that be if we were both there! jonny is also looking into BYU so its either Utah or Boston. we'll keep you updated
Hi Donelle! This is Tricia. I am so glad I found your blog!!! Emery is so cute. I am glad I got to see pictures of this. Also, Christmas Show crazy news-guess what? Lindsay Ashby is in Boston and doing the Christmas Show there. She called Anna in New York to come and do the I know That my Redeemer Lives solo, so Anna is driving out there to do it!!! Crazy huh??? Love the circle of dance. I hope BYU is awesome. Take care and keep in contact!
4 comments:
She's a doll! Isn't being an Aunt the BEST?!
hey little miss cousin that i NEVER see... :) that is SO exciting that you might be going to Boston! how cool would that be if we were both there! jonny is also looking into BYU so its either Utah or Boston. we'll keep you updated
Donelle!!! I have a blog! Daveandsusiecrandell.blogspot.com. Can I be your friend?
Hi Donelle! This is Tricia. I am so glad I found your blog!!! Emery is so cute. I am glad I got to see pictures of this. Also, Christmas Show crazy news-guess what? Lindsay Ashby is in Boston and doing the Christmas Show there. She called Anna in New York to come and do the I know That my Redeemer Lives solo, so Anna is driving out there to do it!!! Crazy huh??? Love the circle of dance. I hope BYU is awesome. Take care and keep in contact!
Post a Comment