This is my new precious niece! Emery Joy Crandell was born on September 28th. She's Preston and Kelley's new baby girl. She is in Arizona, and I'm in Utah, and I haven't even seen her yet.... I know... it's very sad! I'm going home October 25th-29th and I'm excited to see her then!
4 comments:
Donelle, she's so cute!
Hey Donelle! Congrats on the new cute niece! I thought I'd say hi and see how you are doing! :) Keep in touch!
-Karisa Tomkinson (Crawford)
PS- Hope you don't mind that I add you link on my page so we can keep in touch better! ;)
No really... how cute are they- baby and mom and all... love this.
She's beautiful! Hope you have fun in AZ this weekend! I'm jelous! It was great to see you in Vegas last weekend. Call me sometime so we can go to lunch and catch up! (I think I gave you my number???)
Post a Comment