Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2007

best christmas movies ever

Nothing gets me more in the Christmas spirit than watching a good 'ol Christmas movie. Here are some of my favorites.


Home Alone & The Santa Clause have to be my two most favorite Christmas movies of all-time. I can quote them from beginning to end.


All I Want For Christmas is one that I loved when I was younger...and still enjoy. The Holiday is a new favorite of mine. Oh how I love Jack Black!


Will Ferrell dressed up as an Elf and running around NYC is probably one of the funniest things that I've ever seen. "Buddy the Elf! What's your favorite color?" Sinbad is probably the best part of Jingle All the Way, along with Phil Hartman.


How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Both of 'em)...such classics.


The Muppet Christmas Carol & The Family Stone



Miracle on 34th Street (Both of 'em)...Classics



It's a Wonderful Life & Charlie Brown Christmas...some more of my favorites that I love to watch on Christmas Eve.

4 comments:

Tannis said...

love it! those are great movies! especially home alone, elf, and the santa clause! definitely my favorites

Taryn and Sterling said...

Donnelle, I am so proud of you for updating your blog. You know The Christmas Story is the best Christmas movie, followed by Elf.

Chase & Tricia said...

Thanks for all the suggestions of great Christmas movies-you can never get enough! I love it!

Chase & Tricia said...

wait though!! Um...I don't see "While You Were Sleeping" hmmm....hope that one was just overlooked because it is definitely one of the top three on my list!