Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2007

vegas baby!

So I understand that this post is coming late, but it was too fun of a trip not to blog. On October 13th my roommies Amanda and Colette, along with our friend Claudia, and I went down to VEGAS to the BYU vs. UNLV game. It was my first and only BYU football game I've ever been to. I know I'm lame. The game was fun, but the best part by far was finding H&M and doing a little shopping. We also hit the slot machines for a bit. What a rebel I am!










This was really cool. A semi in the middle of
The Strip with an advertisement for the Church!



My roommate Amanda. "It looks like Sputnik!"


4 comments:

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

That was so fun! Where are we going to go this semester...?

Tannis said...

Love the new pics! I'm glad you can update your own blog now. I'm very proud of you. Love ya!

Tannis said...

PS- yes. You are a rebel.

Chase & Tricia said...

looks like a ton of fun! Also, baby ian below is so cute.