Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Playtime with Mom, Kelley, and Emery!

Sunday morning when I got home from church I saw that my mom had called me and left a message. In her message she said that she was thinking about flying up here to Utah that night so that she could come to my dance studio's recital that was on Monday night. Of course I immediately got on the phone with her and said, "YES...Please come!" She then proceeded to let me know that my sister-in-law Kelley and her daughter, my niece, Emery might also come. That was joyous news! So they all ended up coming and I picked them up from the airport Sunday night at 10:45. They stayed until Tuesday night when I dropped them back off at the airport around 6. It was so great to have them here with me. The recital was amazing. My students all cried, including myself, because it was my last recital with Charisma. Here are some pictures of me with them while they were here. Emery quite possibly could be the cutest baby EVER. Constant smiles!


Emery and I in their hotel room


Emery and I at the recital



Mom, Kelley, Emery, and I at Tucano's...YUM!



Us again at So Cupcake in Salt Lake...Cutest little place ever!

2 comments:

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

Fun times!!!!

NoNo said...

there are soooo many babies in your family. you lucky duck! donelle...where are you these days? are you in dc?