Ok...it's been way too long since I've made a post on here, but I finally have something worth sharing now! My brother Brooks and his wife Shelci are brand-spanking-new parents. And not just of one little baby, but of two baby boys. Shelci had them yesterday (Tuesday, May13th) at 8:45 am. Their names are Landon Brooks and Elliot Osborne. I am so so so so happy for them, they are going to be the funnest and greatest parents. Too bad they have to get up and move to Spokane, Washington at the end of July for Brooks to go to law school. Sometimes I wish I still lived in Mesa...this is one of those times! Here are some pictures of the little angels. Don't ask me which one is which, I haven't met them yet. However, I do know that they apparently don't look anything alike, which is too bad because then they won't ever be able to switch places. Wow, I can't believe in a period of time of about 8 months I got a niece and 3 nephews...what a sweet blessing!
Landon and Elliot

Happy parents!

I can't believe you're a daddy, Brooks!

Aunt Tanny and Uncle Mason

Ian-6 months

Emery-7 months
1 comment:
Wow! Whose adorable grandchildren are those?
Post a Comment