Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Emery, Ian, Landon, and Elliot

I love being an aunt! Here are some pictures of my adorable nephews and niece. It is definitely hard sometimes to be in Utah while they're all in Arizona. I'm not able to see them grow up! The first few pictures were taken at JCPenny. They did this photo shoot because my brother Brooks along with his wife Shelci and their twins Elliot and Landon are moving to Spokane, Washington for Brooks to attend Law School and they wanted to get some good pics of all the babies before they left!






Emery Joy (almost 10 months)


Ian Tyler (about 8 months)


Elliot Osborne and Landon Brooks (about 2 months)

Here are a few more pictures of the little angels! I miss them!








4 comments:

Colette said...

Oh, darling babies! I'm sure you are the cutest aunt too!

Becca Gilbert said...

They are so freaking precious! being an aunt is the best thing ever!!

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

They are so sweet! You are such a great auntie!

Unknown said...

Your family really does produce well... cutest kids ever!