
How to Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
JOYS!
1. Emery JOY Crandell (my niece)
2. JOY Crandell (my grandma)
3. Rebecca JOY Gilbert (one of my best friends)
Ok...these are just three people that happen to have JOY as part of their name!
Here are some of my actual JOYS!
1. My family and great friends!
2. Dancing
3. Finding something that I really want for ultra cheap while shopping!
FEARS!
1. Bugs
2. Super deep water
3. Anything bad happening to the people that I love!
GOALS!
1. Graduate from BYU and survive student teaching in Washington DC!
2. Get married in the Temple and be a good mom
3. Do well on my STATS test that I'm taking today!!!!!
OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS!
1. So You Think You Can Dance!
2. Painting my nails (except that I've done a bad job of that lately cause I've been very busy)
3. Blogging (when I have the time)
RANDOM/SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT MYSELF!
1. I auditioned for So You Think You Can Dance
2. I met Glenn Beck at Stadium of Fire in Provo and the next day when he saw me he called me by name!
3. I have a freckle just above my knee that looks like a heart, I just discovered it a couple of weeks ago
I TAG... (and please don't feel obligated to do it, but it is kinda fun!)
1. Becca
2. Amanda
3. Co Co
4. Matt
5. Kelly Brown
4 comments:
YAY!! I'm glad you did that =] LOVE YA... TONY! hehehe
So fun! It's been a while since I've been tagged...we'll see if I actually get around to doing it! I'd better see your beautiful face at the stoop concert tonight! I miss you!!!
Okay-HOW CUTE ARE YOU?!!! So fun checking in on you. We talked about you tonight at dinner and how much we love you- i just missed you and had to come check you out!! Loved learning a little bit more about you too. I can't wait to see that heart freckle of yours! :) When are you in town next? Hope all is well.
Thanks- Miss you! I honestly can't wait for DC we are going to have a blast! Hang in there- you're going to make it! (just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming swimming...)
Post a Comment