Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I got this in the mail...


...so I made these invitations...


...my Mom had this cake made...


...and we had a few people over to celebrate with me!

We went a little overboard with the food...



I am so grateful to be finished with school. It's weird cause it hadn't hit me until tonight that I'm a college grad...

...probably because I "walked" for graduation in August...

...and then spent all of last semester student teaching in DC.

This party made me realize that it really is all over.

Woo Woo!

10 comments:

Colette said...

CONGRATS!!! What a fun celebration!! yeah for education and stuff. love you love you

Mallory said...

congrats!! we got the invitation and we REALLY wanted to be there to celebrate with you, but alas, we are in utah. i can't wait until JON is the one with the BYU graduation party!! :)

nate and amy crandell said...

Sorry we couldn't be there we had a family party but WE are SOO happy for you! Congratulations!!!!

Everything Vinyl said...

hooray donelle! it's official! now life in the real world begins! so i was thinking...we should get together with a bunch of girls from high school. go to lunch or something. esp now that you and meg and back in mesa! congrats again, so exciting to be done! what an accomplishment!

Unknown said...

I am so glad it went well! So sorry that we couldn't come- CC and I wanted to, but had some family stuff come up. Woo woo for being graduated!! Love you!

Kimberly said...

So, I'm glad it's hit you...still hasn't quite hit me, but maybe that's cause I feel like I'm still dealing with BYU (and by BYU I mean the education department)...oh the joys!

Congrats, Lady! That is really exciting. I miss you tons, and I hope that you come out soon. Please...PLEASE!!!

Doug and Amanda said...

Hey, congrats! I'm glad it's official!

Taryn and Sterling said...

Way to go! Thanks for all the great food.

Rebecca said...

Yeah! It was fun finishing it up next door to you.

T*town said...

congrats! Way to go, so what's next in life?