I don't want to talk about the fact that it was the MOST intense game...0-0 at the end of overtime...
I don't want to talk about the fact that they lost to Red Mountain...again...
I don't want to talk about the fact that they lost to Red Mountain in PKs...again...
I don't want to talk about the fact that my brother Mason, who is such a clutch player, missed his shot...
...Stupid PKs...
...BUT...
Congrats on getting so far! That's the furthest Mesa High Soccer has ever gotten!
...and...
...and...
Mason just found out that he's #1 in boys Varsity Tennis at Mesa High...of course...
So now he's happy again!
So now he's happy again!
Plus...I'm pretty sure my parents are a little giddy inside about the fact that Mesa High Soccer is now OVER for them. They had at least a son (4 of them) &/or daughter (not me...Tannis) play soccer at Mesa High pretty much for the past 14 or so years!
3 comments:
Ya know, I THOUGHT I would be "giddy" when it was over, but right now I am overcome with sadness. When Mason is happy again, maybe I will feel better. Go Mesa High!
That's way awsome tho your parents are really good parents! Your brother is just such a pro isn't he?
Congrats! That's so fun! P.S. Isn't Mason the one who just broke the record for field goals in football...and he plays soccer...and tennis!? Who is this amazing cousin that I don't know?
And WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO VISIT ME!!???????!??????!??????
Post a Comment