My sister, TANNIS, just got answered for MORP. I was seriously cracking up at the sight of this. Not from what it says, but because that's a REAL TURTLE. When I touched one of it's front legs it hissed and went into its shell. Awesome.
It reminds me of a time when I got answered to a dance in high school. He (Paul Brown) put a large bin full of ice on the front porch with a sign that said "HAIL YES!" Haha. Still my favorite way of being answered or even asked to a high school dance...good times.
It reminds me of a time when I got answered to a dance in high school. He (Paul Brown) put a large bin full of ice on the front porch with a sign that said "HAIL YES!" Haha. Still my favorite way of being answered or even asked to a high school dance...good times.
6 comments:
HAHA! that is hilarious! I've never heard of the Hail Yes one! hey is Tannis a senior bc my little bro. is we should hook them up!
What did you do with the turtle? Do you want Ted to come and play and maybe stay forever with this turtle? I wouldn't mind!
That is freaking hilarious... please tell me you didn't get stuck with the turtle??
Ha ha. That's funny! I didn't know that Blake had already answered her. I think it's so fun that our younger siblings hang out now. How fun!
Where did he get a real turtel?! DId you keep it?!!
Did Tannis get to keep the turtle? Ted could have a roommate!
Post a Comment