Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

What did you do at the age of 27?

...Cause this dude became a member of Congress!


Tali, who is an old roommate who now works on Capital Hill, just showed me this guy. His name is Aaron Schock and we've been ooooohing and aaaaawing for the past 5 minutes. Read about him HERE.

PS...Yes, I'm in DC. And yes, I will be blogging about my happenings here shortly!
Maybe I'll bump into Aaron Schock while I'm here...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

27! and in congress are you serious!! good for him that's amazing! I hope you do run into him that would be awesome!

nate and amy crandell said...

haha sorry I always do this that was me (amy) :)

Rebecca said...

Hey girl! How long will you be in DC for? We sure miss it there!!!

Kim & Max Willis family said...

wow! he is hot!! you do need to meet him!!

Taryn and Sterling said...

Uh, oh. I turn 27 in 3 weeks, I guess I better get busy!!