She's witty. Awkward. Funny. And honest.
She's GREAT!
Michael Cera
(boy from Arrested Development)
finds himself playing a major role in this film as he tries to capture Charlyne's heart.
He's ADORABLE!
I'm pretty sure Colette, Leslie, Amanda, and I all had
smiles on our faces throughout the entire movie.
What a great flick.
Go and see it if it's at a theater near you.
(It's an inde film and therefore isn't in all major theaters)
She's GREAT!
Michael Cera
(boy from Arrested Development)
finds himself playing a major role in this film as he tries to capture Charlyne's heart.
He's ADORABLE!
I'm pretty sure Colette, Leslie, Amanda, and I all had
smiles on our faces throughout the entire movie.
What a great flick.
Go and see it if it's at a theater near you.
(It's an inde film and therefore isn't in all major theaters)

2 comments:
I've been thinking about this movie all day...except for when I was in church...and I can't wait to buy it! Thanks again for coming up!
I refuse to see it.
Post a Comment