Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Muffins So Easy A Cave Man Could Make Them!

Some former roommates of mine shared this recipe with me.
We call them Puffin Mumpkins.
(or something like that)
There's 3 ingredients.
They're not only easy, but they're also REALLY yummy.
Make them.

Pumpkin Muffins

Pre-Heat Oven to 350 degrees

1 Spice Cake Mix
1 Can Pumpkin (15 oz)
1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips


Mix cake mix and pumpkin until moist. At first you'll think you'll need more pumpkin, but you don't. Now add the chocolate chips. Then evenly distribute the batter into greased or paper-lined muffin tins. Fill mostly to the top.

Bake
For mini muffins cook for about 10 minutes
For regular size muffins cook for about 18 minutes

You can also use this SAME BATTER to make...

Pumpkin Cookies

Just plop dollops of batter onto a cookie sheet sprayed with PAM.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.

{enjoy}

3 comments:

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

Well....I'm not a pumpkin fan. Sorry. I made some rolls today that Paula Deen made on the Today Show on Friday. Oh my! To die for.

Jody said...

I made a double batch of cookies with this recipe just a couple days ago! It's true, they're easy and delicious. Which is pretty important for me since I love good food but hate cooking. :P

I've never tried them as muffins, though. Next time!

Elizabeth said...

Glad to see my recipe lives on. They are the easiest and best treat ever!