...When this song first came out it was the #1 song on the Billboard Charts the day I was born (April 1985)...
...It has always been a favorite...
...It was co-written by Michael Jackson, so it's no wonder why I love it so much...
...Recently, a new group of singers have recreated it to raise money for Haiti...
...It's BEAUTIFUL and totally made me cry...
...And the best part is that they still keep MJ in it....
...Some of my other favorites include: Josh Groban, LL Cool J, Adam Levine (Maroon 5), Celine Dion, Mary J. Blige, Jennifer Hudson, and Isaac Slade (The Fray)...
{ENJOY}
...Here's the original!...
...Oh how I love Stevie Wonder, MJ, Tina Turner, Diana Ross, Neal Schon (Journey), Cyndi Lauper, Ray Charles, and Billy Joel....
...And all I can say is...HOLY HAIR...
...It has always been a favorite...
...It was co-written by Michael Jackson, so it's no wonder why I love it so much...
...Recently, a new group of singers have recreated it to raise money for Haiti...
...It's BEAUTIFUL and totally made me cry...
...And the best part is that they still keep MJ in it....
...Some of my other favorites include: Josh Groban, LL Cool J, Adam Levine (Maroon 5), Celine Dion, Mary J. Blige, Jennifer Hudson, and Isaac Slade (The Fray)...
{ENJOY}
...Here's the original!...
...Oh how I love Stevie Wonder, MJ, Tina Turner, Diana Ross, Neal Schon (Journey), Cyndi Lauper, Ray Charles, and Billy Joel....
...And all I can say is...HOLY HAIR...
3 comments:
Love it! And Ray Charles looked like Ray Charles!
Wow- we really think alike Donelle! i loved the new version on "we are the world" Oh and i loved that MJ was in it!!! it gave me goosebumps
OK....I meant Kenny Rogers!!!!
Post a Comment