Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

What is your favorite Olympic moment?

This is mine...


And of course SNL had Kerri on Weekend Update...


What is your favorite Olympic
s (Summer or Winter) moment?

PS...Does anyone remember the SNL skit with Will Ferrel (I think) during the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake when he and another SNL dude were skiing down a mountain and were pretending to be LDS Missionaries? If so, where can I find it? I have looked everywhere!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

whoa...blast from the past! i totally remember that moment and being so in awe of those girls. i remember the canadian pairs skaters from salt lake and the medal controversy. and michelle kwan and sarah hughes. so many great moments!

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

Yes, I remember the skiing missionary skit! One of my favorite moments was when Mary Lou Retton scored a perfect "10" on the vault. Then she did it again! We were bowling at the time, and they had it on the screen instead of our scores!