Well, for two reasons:
1. Mason gave his farewell talk
2. I went through the Temple for the first time
I flew home Thursday morning and then went through the Mesa Temple that afternoon. It was wonderful! I feel so grateful to my family and the MANY people who helped me in my journey to get there!

Here's my family afterward. We were sad Brooks and Shelci couldn't be there.
On Sunday Mason gave his farewell talk. He did an amazing job. I swear that boy is a future General Authority!
Tuesday was a great day because Brooks, Shelci, and the twins surprised the family by showing up! They originally had planned on coming for Brooks' spring break on Thursday. My mom was ecstatic to have the whole family together before Mason left!
Tuesday night Mason was set apart. Here are some pictures of the people who came...
All the men
All my brothers with Dad
Mason with the padres
Me with Tannis and Elder Crandell
Grandma and Grandpa Crandell
And of course while I was home I had a blast playing with my niece and nephews! Here's a video of Ian playing the piano. Before I recorded Ian doing this I was sitting at the piano with him and taught him that the notes on the left are LOW and the notes on the right are HIGH. Here he is showing me what he learned!
1 comment:
Donelle! I stumbled across your blog whilst blog-hopping today and was so excited to see it! It looks like you are doing great (and looking fabulous, btw). And can I just say that I can't believe Mason is old enough to serve a mission...the last time I saw him, he was still so young! This just means I am getting old. Anyway, I'm glad I found your blog and will definitely keep checking it out to see what you are up to!
Post a Comment