Hahah ha. Stop it. ALL these people HAVE to be drunk.But I guess that's what St Patricks day is all about though, eh?love the amateur sketch
That was awesome.
that is the BEST video EVER!!!! im still laughing
Ha ha ha. That is so funny. I like the guy who said his flute had been past down for thousands of years from his Irish great, great grandfather- really? Thousands of years? And were there people of your ethnicity in Ireland at that time? Amazing.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hahah ha. Stop it.
ALL these people HAVE to be drunk.
But I guess that's what St Patricks day is all about though, eh?
love the amateur sketch
That was awesome.
that is the BEST video EVER!!!! im still laughing
Ha ha ha. That is so funny. I like the guy who said his flute had been past down for thousands of years from his Irish great, great grandfather- really? Thousands of years? And were there people of your ethnicity in Ireland at that time? Amazing.
Post a Comment