Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Could it be true?!?!

Have I REALLY won 253,437 British Pounds?!?!?!?

Today I got an email from IGOR GOLUTVIN saying that I have won this amount of money. And ALL I have to do is email him back and give my Full Name, Address, Occupation, Telephone Number, and my Age. He didn't ask for my Social Security Number, but I'm sure he would really appreciate it if I included it as well.

Really? REALLY?!?!?!? Does ANYONE actually believe this CRAP?!?!?!

I just think it's funny. Although, I'm annoyed because I probably get emails like this one weekly. Usually from Nigerian Kings, though.

But with a name like IGOR, maybe this time it's actually true!!!!

OK. Good news is I'm about to head to the airport to fly to Spokane! I'll be spending the week with my brother Brooks and his wife Shelci and their sweet twin boys Landon and Elliot. I'm super excited!

{HaPpY tUeSdAy}

1 comment: