Actually, I went to SPOKANE, WA to visit my brother Brooks, his wife Shelci, and their 2-year-old twins Elliot and Landon. Brooks is attending Gonzaga Law School in Spokane but is out for the summer and didn't have to work while I was there. It may have rained a lot, but I still had a blast!
Here are some pictures of what we did...
{Went downtown to see some of the falls and go to the park}
In the background you can see a giant Red Flyer wagon and the handle is a big slide.
Little Elliot cut his nose playing with a toy car.
"Be an airplane, Landon."
{Hiked near Liberty Lake}
{Biked the Hiawatha Trail}
Besides being able to hang out with my brother and his family, this was THE BEST part of the trip. I just LOVE being outdoors, especially on such a gorgeous sunny day! (We were blessed with some sun!) Anyway, the trail used to be a railroad and is on the Idaho/Montana border. They got rid of the tracks and now you just leisurely ride your bike down the mountain going over bridges and through dark and cold tunnels in some of the most beautiful scenery you could ever ask for! It's 12 miles, but it's the easiest 12 miles of your life!
{We also...}
*Hiked around Riverside State Park
*Drove around Manito Park (It was POURING rain)
*Read lots of books to the little boys
*Sang "Rain, Rain, Go Away" ALOT
*Watched LOTS of WORLD CUP!
*Played BANG!
*Went to a free concert for kids
*Went to Happy Hour with Shelci and her friend Sam where I tried Calamari for the first time and I liked it :)
*Drove through Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and fell in love! With the beautifulness of it, that is :)
*Laughed a lot, especially when the boys did this...
*And LOVED it whenever they said my name! So sweet!
Long story short, I had a blast! And I would not be sad if I had to move there.
1 comment:
SOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uhh I wish I was there!!! Loved all the pictures! K those videos... stinkin cute!!! Haha the last one is adorable!! They have the cutest little voices!! Can't wait to see ya sis!! =]
Post a Comment