The Agenda
1. Disneyland
2. Knott's Berry Farm
3.
Never made it to the beach. We were going to go Friday morning, but I was greeted with an AWFUL migraine instead. Eventually it got so bad that I thought walking around outside would do some good so we went to Downtown Disney. That only made it worse. So we packed up our belongings in the car and headed home. I sprawled out on the back-seat and fell asleep, Tanny watched some movies on her little DVD player, and my mom drove. Semi's were passing us, but we eventually we made it to the homestead :)
But here's what we DID get to enjoy while in Cali!
It really is the happiest place on Earth! When we first got there and were walking down Main Street all of the store workers were out in front of their stores waving with their Mickey-gloved hands and saying in the friendliest tone, "Hello!"..."Good Morning!"..."Welcome!"
Well I sure as heck felt welcomed and couldn't be happier that so far the park seemed fairly empty and it was about 65 degrees.
3 reasons why going to Disneyland this week was a brilliant idea
1. The weather was PERFECT
{It never got above 80 degrees}
2. The average wait for a ride was 20 min.
{However, this may be due to the fact that my Mom is the FAST PASS QUEEN and spent most of the day running around collecting fast passes for Tannis and I when she could. She deserves a Gold Medal!}
3. Captain Eo is back.
{Not even kidding. I do remember it from when I was a little girl, so I was super excited to see it again}
Knott's is one of my family's favorite places to go while in California. Their roller coasters are awesome and you can go after 4 pm, pay half the price, and enjoy the less-crowded park and be able to ride all your favorite rides at least twice! The only "ride" that my mom would would go on was the carousel, so Tanny and I went on it with her.




2 comments:
Looks fun! We're trying to go in a couple of weeks. And I thought we were spontaneous!
wow, what a fun trip! i'd love to be able to go to disneyland for the day! and captain EO?! that was my favorite! i also love your pink top. so cute.
Post a Comment