Every season I think to myself, "I will NOT get sucked in this season." And every season I get sucked in. This year I decided I'm not even going to fight it. I'm going to give-in to this one guilty pleasure of a show. And let's be honest, they hardly disappoint. And yes, Manda, I did see that you have already blogged about tonight's episode. But I have yet to read it since I have not been able to watch it.
I hope it's good. I hope you're already on the edge of your seat and deciding who he SHOULD choose and who he SHOULD let go. And then having all your hopes and dreams smashed to pieces because that's what the show does best...create drama and keep the crazies that should have been shipped home (i.e. Michelle from Jake's season.)
I just wish I had my Utah girls to watch it with. I guess the bf will just have to endure watching it with me this time :)
4 comments:
Oh donelle. You will love it. Let me know what you think after you watch it. Brad is hot.
no shame, i will be watching as well. love me some bachelor.
BF? is that best friend.. or BOY FRIEND????
I miss our Bachelor parties!!!! How bout you fly up for the finale and we have the ULTIMATE Bachelor party? I love this! :)
Post a Comment