Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm Engaged!

It's true!  I'm one happy girl right now!  

I'm engaged to Nick Foster and we're getting married May 21st! 

Here are some pics of the GORGEOUS ring he picked out all by himself! 
All I told him was I wanted a solitaire that was a round or princess cut.  
He did good!  I love love love love it!






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahooo, congrats!

pictures of you two please!

Elizabeth said...

CONGRATS! The ring is beautiful and I can't wait to see wedding pics...good thing I won't have to wait too long, that's just around the corner!

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

Wahoo!!! I love it. I can't wait to see it in real life.

CONGRATULATIONS!

nate and amy crandell said...

OH MY gosh!! Congratulations Donelle! I am so so happy for you! And hello gorgeous ring!

nate and amy crandell said...

not sure if I was signed into Nate's account but that was me (Amy)

Taryn and Sterling said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait for the big day and I love the ring.

Unknown said...

yay!! seriously so excited for you!!!! congratulations you two!!

Shaylee said...

YAHOO! Congratulations girl! Love the ring.

tali said...

hooray! i'm so happy for you!