Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

DC here I come!




So I applied to do my student teaching in Washington DC in the Fall and got in! One of my teachers within my major is the head coordinator over the DC student teaching program, so I wasn't too worried about getting in. It will be absolutely amazing to teach American History or American Government in DC...not to mention that I'll be there during the Presidential Elections! I can't wait. Plus New York is just a hop, skip, and a train ride away...I'm so there for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! Who's coming with me?


This is Duke Ellington, a performing arts school in the DC area. Apparently the guy that's in charge of us going over there is going to try to get me into this school so that I can also teach in a dance class! Yeah...it's pretty sweet! Picture courtesy of Meg Moffat..thanks Meg! She's coming to DC too!

10 comments:

Tannis said...

Macy's Day Parade!! Count me in!!!

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

I'm so there, it's insane.

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

Me, me, me!

Devin said...

You'll LOVE DC!

Love your blog, btw!

Tannis said...

That's awesome about teaching in a dance class! How fun! Hopefully you'll be able to!

Anonymous said...

Hey Donelle, I know I haven't seen you in forever! It sounds like you have a really great life and thanks for visiting my page. Sorry I don't get on her as often as I should or I would of responded a long time ago. Hope to see you someday.

The Crandell Crew said...

Hey sweets! That is so awesome! I am so proud of you! Hope they have hot boys out there on the east coast! We all miss you down here!

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions on DC!!!

Tricia said...

This is Tricia. Okay, that is totally awesome...way to LIVE Donelle! I am so in love with our country...I'm jealous. Way to teach history in D.C. and at the same school as Megan. Life is good.

Tannis said...

New post please!!