So my car has been very sad. Probably because it hasn't been bathed since...umm...i don't know...before the snow got here maybe?!?! Needless to say, she (my car's name is Ms. White, known only by me really) was in definite need of a little rub-a-dub-dub! A couple of my roommates brought their cars along so we had a little car washing party. What a great time; however, nothing beats washing your car in the summer on the car port with your hose and getting a great tan! Wow, my life is so boring if I'm blogging about washing my piece of "tin" car, but it's all I got for now.

Before we even started we had to get a bunch of quarters. Check out the red sign...love it!
Before we even started we had to get a bunch of quarters. Check out the red sign...love it!
We decided to vacuum our cars out first. You wouldn't believe all the crap that accumulated in my car, it took a while to get it all out.
Why I'm squatting I don't know. I guess I was afraid of getting sprayed on.
(Notice the capris and flip-flops...it's almost Spring!)
(Notice the capris and flip-flops...it's almost Spring!)
Cute Colette and Amanda! It was funny cause you only had a certain amount of time to run around and wash your car, but it would start to beep really loudly if you had about a minute left. So once that beeping started we would have to run over the the change dispenser and put more quarters in to buy us more time. Our $1.75 car wash then turned into our $5.00ish car wash. Word to the wise, just do the drive thru! It's not only faster, but also probably cheaper.
6 comments:
That reminds me...I need to wash my car too! Can't wait to see you! Love ya! Emery misses you!
I'm very glad that Ms. White (never knew that was your car's name) is clean and happy now =]
Good times at that carwash! It's sad how long cars go without being washed in the winter! There's no point in doing it! ha Anyways, I wanted to let you know I'm going private. Email me at economicgeek@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite. I hope everything is going good for you. If I still lived in Utah I'd come take lessons from you! haha
Nellie..
I was just laughing at your pictures because whenever I do that whole car wash thing I ALWAYS run out of time before I can rinse. So more power to you if you had time to spare to take a picture. I'm impressed.
haha...I didn't know it showed when something was deleted. Don't worry it wasn't because of obscene language. I saw a typo and it bugged me so I reposted. ha.
Post a Comment