While I've been attending BYU I have been teaching dance at Charisma Studio in Springville, Utah. It has been the most amazing job while going to school. It literally has become my home away from home. I love my students. No matter how bad of a day I've had they always manage to put a smile on my face. I must say that teaching dance is one of my true passions in life. Here are some pictures of just a few of the many classes that I teach.
These are some pics of my Seniors. They have been so much fun to teach. They are all so talented and eager to learn.
Here are my A+ girls! There are so many of them. They're all about 11 years old and are some of the funniest girls ever!
My A Team! They are the sweetest girls you'd ever meet :)
Here are my Juniors practicing their Production dance. They're supposed to be dead ballerinas.
No comments:
Post a Comment