This is our first counselor's daughter, Katie, dressed up as Princess Jasmine in the Disney Store.
Our Relief Society President, Andrea, hung out in Hot Topic and dressed-up as a Punk chick. It was hilarious!
Katie dressed-up in the most conservative 80's Mormon Tabernacle Choir dress/Statue of Liberty dress and hung-out in Nordstrom's by the piano.
Dan's on the BYU volleyball team and we found him in Sport's Authority.
"We found him!" Here's Chase dressed-up as Waldo! Yeah...we found him alright, but maybe through some cheating done by Daniel...
4 comments:
I love what you've done with the place! COME HOME!
hey miss donelle how are things? it looks like you have been doing good.
This is Tricia. That is hilarious! Wow! It is fun to see people I recognize...they are all in your ward??? That's crazy.
Sounds like a fun activity! I am so glad you were able to come to AZ last week! Looking forward to seeing you again when the boys are here.
Post a Comment