Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Come back Spring!


Spring! One of my favorite times of the year...in Arizona! Here in Utah it's still acting like it's Winter. We had a beautiful, sunny, warm week of Spring a little while ago with daffodils springing up out of the ground, but the newly snow-capped mountains have lead us to believe that we are destined to live in Winter for the rest of our lives. What a cruel joke! One of the things I miss the most about spring in Arizona is when the Amarillo's in front of my parent's house bloom. I was home a couple of weekends ago and they hadn't bloomed yet...I was sad. They finally did a few days ago and my sister took a picture of them...they're so pretty. Spring...come back to Utah!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dave & Susie Crandell said...

I think you need to delete the other comment here! Unless you know that person. The last time we clicked on it, it messed up our computer!

Ali said...

Hey Mis donelle what is going on i haven't seen or heard about you in a long time it is nice to see that you are doing good!!

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

Good thing I just walked home in the snow.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tannis said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

allie said...

yaaaay for blogs! :) hi friend! sorry i missed your birthday dinner. amanda and i will have to take you to cafe rio to make up for it...if you like it :) if not, i'm not sure we can be friends. haha! just kidding. see you tomorrow girl!

allie said...

ps. dogey = allie from downstairs haha. it's my nickname from my fam.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.