Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dutch Bike Dutch


Ok...ok...it has been quite a while since I went to DC,
but I just got these pictures...
...thanks Staci!
So for my last day in DC some of my friends and I rode bikes for 15 miles through Amish country in Pennsylvania. It was BEAUTIFUL! It was so cool to see Amish families working on their farms and riding around on their horse and buggies. Though...my favorite part was seeing all the covered bridges.

Me...Niki...Wendy...Kim
This was the group that I went with...except that Staci is taking the picture...and Seth was off somewhere talking on the phone trying to save our economy...
...(he works for the US Treasury...awesome!)






......................................................................................................................................
And we can't forget to mention that the town nearby was called Intercourse.
Not even kidding.
Kim served her mission in Germany and we thought this sign was photo-worthy (it's written in German, if you can't tell)...

.......................................................................................................
This gorgeous bike ride was a great way to end my trip to DC.
I already miss that place...and all those great people!

3 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

That looks awesome! If we ever go to DC we'll have to do that!

nate and amy crandell said...

wow! those are great pictures, looks like it was really FUN!

Wendle said...

Remember how I promised I would get you all the pictures I took and how I still haven't done that? Seeing this entry made me remember. Tonight. Promise.