...Mason...
My little "butter" is graduating from Mesa High School this week...weird.
I am so proud of him.
He has become such a ROCK SOLID kid.
He may be my little brother...but I totally look up to him.
(literally...since he's about 6 inches taller than me!)
Here are just some (of the MANY) reasons why my brother is cooler than yours...
1. He is graduating with I think a 3.975 GPA
(which is quite phenomenal for how busy this boy is and considering how he didn't really give a crap about school and grades the first 3/4 of his high school career)
2. He got a full-ride academic scholarship to ASU
3. He's SERIOUS about serving a mission and has gone out with the missionaries MANY times
4. He scored the game-winning field goal against Red Mountain...taking them into playoffs for football
5. He beat Mesa High's football record for number of career field-goals
6. He's the greatest Ping-Pong player I have ever met
7. He was #1 in Mesa High Varsity tennis
8. He was on Mesa High's Varsity Soccer team...and they got 4th in State
(or something like that)
9. Challenge him to do something and
he WILL do it and exceed all expectations!
10. He makes me laugh every day!!!
(which is quite phenomenal for how busy this boy is and considering how he didn't really give a crap about school and grades the first 3/4 of his high school career)
2. He got a full-ride academic scholarship to ASU
3. He's SERIOUS about serving a mission and has gone out with the missionaries MANY times
4. He scored the game-winning field goal against Red Mountain...taking them into playoffs for football
5. He beat Mesa High's football record for number of career field-goals
6. He's the greatest Ping-Pong player I have ever met
7. He was #1 in Mesa High Varsity tennis
8. He was on Mesa High's Varsity Soccer team...and they got 4th in State
(or something like that)
9. Challenge him to do something and
he WILL do it and exceed all expectations!
10. He makes me laugh every day!!!

Ok. There are so many things wrong with this picture, but I just HAD to show it off. Why is Mason sitting on a carousel horse? What are we both wearing? I don't even want to touch what is going on with my hair...especially my bangs. Oh how I love going through old pictures.

CUTEST KID EVER!!!!!!!!


The boy LOVES sports. What more can I say?
CoNgRaTs, MaSoN!
I lOvE YoU!
2 comments:
you are the cutest sister! and Mason is a SUpEr StAr for real! That's so awesome he got a scholarship!
um... seriously! It looks like your mom spent some serious time on your hair so she forgot to put a shirt on Mason- HA HA- just kidding- We have a ton of photo's like that! so funny!
Post a Comment