Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Sad Day...

Michael Jackson died yesterday from a heart attack, as the whole world is aware of by now. As long as I can remember I have LOVED him. I have my mom to thank for that. She has some video tapes where she recorded any and everything with Michael Jackson on them. I used to watch them A LOT. I remember whenever I was sick and would stay home from school I would pop one of those tapes in. I'm not going to lie...I was borderline obsessed. When he performed at the Super Bowl...that was AMAZING. Best Super Bowl half-time performance to date!

His music...awesome. His dancing...awesome. His music videos...awesome.

He is a legend and will always be remembered...at least by me.

R.I.P MJ

Here he is performing my all-time favorite song of his, Billie Jean. This is also where he first performs the Moon Walk. AMAZING!

PS...I think he should have stuck with this look.


3 comments:

Becca Gilbert said...

You would.... ;)

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

Well said. Where are those tapes. We must find them.

Kim & Max Willis family said...

i wanna watch those tapes with you- i was a MJ fan all the way-