And since I became an aunt, it has only intensified.
I moved to Utah the last week of May. Needless to say, spending more than a month away from my fam was killing me. The babies were already changing so much, I just had to see them.
Plus, we purchased our tickets to see WICKED way back in March-ish...and I was NOT going to let my mom give MY ticket to someone else.
So I went home last week.
Tuesday night while in Arizona I FINALLY was able to see WICKED! I went with my mamasita and Tannis! We have been trying to see this show since it first came out and we finally made it happen. It was AMAZING, to say the least. Pure entertainment! I think I was laughing out loud during 85% of it. I wish Glinda (with a silent "Guh") was my best friend!
We ran into a lot of people that we know. While talking to Mr. Hall (who taught all us Crandell kids how to play quitar at Mesa High) this lady, Mrs. Rand, walked right into us. She was Sterling's 6th grade teacher as well as Mason's teacher. She was stunned to find out that Sterling is 30!
We also saw some posters of some other shows that we REALLY want to see...
For the rest of the week I hung out with my family at my parent's house and then up at the cabin! I had way too much fun playing with the babies...
Oh...and we did some braiding. I finally learned how to do a french braid!






1 comment:
I know how you feel about "needing" to see your fam. I just returned from two weeks with mine and my nieces and nephews definitely made my heart melt.
I want to talk to you more about school and teaching.
Loving the dark hair Donelle--makes your features pop!
Post a Comment