Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Fray @ USANA

Last Saturday (July 18th) my 3 BFFs and I went to
The Fray concert
at the USANA outdoor amphitheater in Utah.

It was a hot day...hence the glowing faces.





Meese & Jacks Mannequin opened the show.
(I know...awesome band names.)

I love the picture above of the band Meese playing 'cause The Fray band members are just chillin' in the back, listening to them play.



But...
The Fray was definitely the highlight of the night.



Favorite song that they played: Probably Happiness
Biggest surprise: The Fray singing Heartless by Kanye West
Best moment: Getting a wristband from one of the usher dudes to go into the pit right in front of the stage.

But the bad news is that I'm on a roll...
...a go-to-every-concert-I-can-go-to kinda roll.
Don't you worry, Amanda and I already paid for tickets to see
U2
in Phoenix in October. And to top it all off
the Black Eyed Peas are opening for them.

It's practically a 2 for 1 concert.
Awesome
.

2 comments:

Colette said...

yay for the Fray!

Donellie! Your pics are so cute! Will you teach me how to do that when I get back??

Love you!

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

Good work girl! Can't wait for October 20th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!