Prison Break has taken over my life, at least for the past week or so. Those of you who have never seen an episode are seriously missing out. I must admit...I'm nearly an addict. Thank heavens for TV shows on DVD!
I still have never seen this! I was watching Kathy Griffen: My Life on the D List one time (is that bad of me?) and it showed how actual people in prison watch this show all the time. Isn't that kind of scary?
Goodness gracious! I totally know what you mean when you say prision break is addicting! I borrowed the first season from an friend...and I watched it for 3 days striaght! When I was at school prision break was just about the only thing I could think about! That show is so intense I love it :) Except this season is a slight bummer... :)
3 comments:
I still have never seen this! I was watching Kathy Griffen: My Life on the D List one time (is that bad of me?) and it showed how actual people in prison watch this show all the time. Isn't that kind of scary?
are you watching this season, because it has really gone down hill.
Goodness gracious! I totally know what you mean when you say prision break is addicting! I borrowed the first season from an friend...and I watched it for 3 days striaght! When I was at school prision break was just about the only thing I could think about! That show is so intense I love it :) Except this season is a slight bummer... :)
Post a Comment