Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

I Think I Can Dance

Apparently So You Think You Can Dance is holding auditions in Salt Lake City on February 4th. I'm sooooo there!

9 comments:

Tannis said...

YAY! YOU'LL TOTALLY MAKE IT!!! YOU'RE AMAZING! AND I'M NOT JUST SAYING THAT CUZ I'M YOUR SISTER!

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

You go, girl!

Unknown said...

I am very excited for you! I always think about you whenever I watch that show and know you will do great! Good luck!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Oh my gosh, I totally think of you when I watch this show. It's for sure one of my favorites. You would be AMAZING! Go girl Go!

Taryn and Sterling said...

Good luck, I hope you have a fun time and that you make it.

Anna said...

Keep us posted on how things go! You will be awesome! I miss seeing you dance...maybe I'll be able to just tune in on the tv. :)

Jody said...

Donelle! Isn't blogging the greatest? I love randomly finding the blogs of my friends. I hope you're not dying in this weather like I am... I think this is seriously the worst winter I've ever experienced in Utah. Hang in there! Dream of the warm Arizona sun! Anyway, I can't wait to read about how the auditions go. Take care!

Tannis said...

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!! YOU'LL DO GREAT!

Kim & Max Willis family said...

good luck with the dancing! you will do great! keep us updated!!