Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ring in the New Year with...Crepes!?!?

So to help ring in the New Year and keep people up as long as possible, Meg Moffat and I decided to feed people their first breakfast of the new year. We love Crepes so we made those and had a bunch of toppings! We invited just a few people who filtered in between 12:45 and 2:45 a.m. Here are a few pictures of the glorious event...good times!


I'm the Master cook of the crepes. Here I am at my usual post!


Chase
Ellsworth (on the right) is my assistant! He helps me cook at at all our Crepe nights. He Rocks! Clint (on the left) is enjoying our Amazing crepes!


Mitch Patterson. I think his buddy Rufus is taking this picture!


Kenzie Cotter and Staci Powell. I think Staci is ready to leave.


Chase Rasmussen. He's a goon!


Lindsay Ashby and Daniel Ash...love them!



Josh Hawkins. Yeah...he's TALL!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new blog look... and the pictures... Yeah- we have fun...

Alisse Baldwin said...

You girls make the single life look so fun!! (mine wasn't so fun) Love all the pictures, and your new blog! Josh Hawkins and my husband were really good friends growing up. We haven't seen him for like a year though, so I'll have to show Scott this picture!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Oh, and I need your email address! (last one I have is donelledance something)

Email me ali_t_33@hotmail.

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

I love your blog! It looks amazing. I need help when you get back! Love ya!

Unknown said...

yeah- ditto- I need you to teach me how to be techno blog cute... looks amazing!

Jheri said...

Donelle-
Hey your blog is so cute! It's been so long since I've seen you! You look like you are having so much fun:) I was just thinking about you because you were one of the Irish dance veteran's. We are just getting ready to work on this year's dance and I wish you could be here to dance with us!!!