Tannis tagged me to write about random stuff about myself and Becca tagged me to write about odd things about myself. I decided to kill two birds with one stone...
*I laugh at almost every and anything. Most of you are aware of this. I really am too easy to entertain. When I was younger my teachers would call me "Giggle Box." It's true. I could not control my laughter AT ALL. I got sent to timeout in kindergarten because I was laughing too much, which was ALL Mike's fault. (Yes...I still remember the boy that got me in trouble when I was 5. He was being funny and made me laugh. It was a traumatic experience for me cause I was only laughing!!) I have a few different laughs. The most popular ones today are the silent laugh (because I'm laughing so hard nothing will come out), and the machine-gun laugh (as Meg so kindly has named it). Pretty much every laugh is proceeded with my head thrown back and sometimes I even close my eyes (as seen below.) However, now I can control my laughter most of the time. At least I don't pee my pants when I laugh too hard, like some people I know...
*When I read Twilight I had NO PROBLEM putting it down. So a couple of summers ago when Twilight was JUST beginning to be a big deal I went to Barnes and Noble and was convinced of its AMAZINGNESS and bought it. I read it. It was ok. I probably read a chapter or two a day. Some of my dance students at the time were reading it and just couldn't believe that I could put it down and that I didn't lose sleep in order to finish it. I have no problem with people liking the book. I can see how some people do like it. Although, I don't really understand the whole obsessiveness with Edward thing. However, the movie does look pretty awesome. My feelings towards Edward may change once I see it...
*I LOVE cereal! Honestly, if I had to choose one type of food to eat for the rest of my life it would be cereal; preferably Honey Bunches of Oats. At my house in Mesa it wasn't a surprise to see many members of my family having our "midnight snack" of cereal before we went to bed. I miss that!
*I nearly always have a headache. Usually it's nothing to complain about, but roughly once or twice a month I get major migraines and can't even stand having the lights on. For me it's probably the closest thing to Hell!
*I'm a little obsessive about painting my nails. I can blame my mother for this one. Lately I haven't been so obsessive, probably because I'm student teaching and flip-flops are a big NO NO (plus it's cold). But I would have to say that on average I paint my nails at least once, if not twice a week. Speaking of...where's my polish...what color mood am I in?
*I laugh at almost every and anything. Most of you are aware of this. I really am too easy to entertain. When I was younger my teachers would call me "Giggle Box." It's true. I could not control my laughter AT ALL. I got sent to timeout in kindergarten because I was laughing too much, which was ALL Mike's fault. (Yes...I still remember the boy that got me in trouble when I was 5. He was being funny and made me laugh. It was a traumatic experience for me cause I was only laughing!!) I have a few different laughs. The most popular ones today are the silent laugh (because I'm laughing so hard nothing will come out), and the machine-gun laugh (as Meg so kindly has named it). Pretty much every laugh is proceeded with my head thrown back and sometimes I even close my eyes (as seen below.) However, now I can control my laughter most of the time. At least I don't pee my pants when I laugh too hard, like some people I know...
*When I read Twilight I had NO PROBLEM putting it down. So a couple of summers ago when Twilight was JUST beginning to be a big deal I went to Barnes and Noble and was convinced of its AMAZINGNESS and bought it. I read it. It was ok. I probably read a chapter or two a day. Some of my dance students at the time were reading it and just couldn't believe that I could put it down and that I didn't lose sleep in order to finish it. I have no problem with people liking the book. I can see how some people do like it. Although, I don't really understand the whole obsessiveness with Edward thing. However, the movie does look pretty awesome. My feelings towards Edward may change once I see it...
*I LOVE cereal! Honestly, if I had to choose one type of food to eat for the rest of my life it would be cereal; preferably Honey Bunches of Oats. At my house in Mesa it wasn't a surprise to see many members of my family having our "midnight snack" of cereal before we went to bed. I miss that!
*I nearly always have a headache. Usually it's nothing to complain about, but roughly once or twice a month I get major migraines and can't even stand having the lights on. For me it's probably the closest thing to Hell!
*I'm a little obsessive about painting my nails. I can blame my mother for this one. Lately I haven't been so obsessive, probably because I'm student teaching and flip-flops are a big NO NO (plus it's cold). But I would have to say that on average I paint my nails at least once, if not twice a week. Speaking of...where's my polish...what color mood am I in?





8 comments:
I love cereal too! And Honey Bunches is also my favorite! It's funny how much you can find you have in common with others through these blogs.
Giggle, giggle. Where did you get that laugh!!!! Nail polish is the bomb! Ditto on Twilight. No-ditto on cereal. No milky milky!
My word verification below is wooffi. No lie. You always remind me I said "woof" instead of "wolf". Oh, here come the giggles! I REALLY am back to normal! Promise!
I totally forgot that you paint your nails all the time... How did you handle being around me? I NEVER paint mine! It takes too much effort!
PS I just realized I have only had one other friend who has ever had migraines. It's nice to have somebody understand that migraines really are hell. And the constant headache really gets old.
I love the picture of you giggling. So funny and so you! I love your giggle! But the Cereal thing?? I must disagree.... cereal = death.
PS I am pretty sure that was the longest comment I have ever left on somebody's blog before. You should feel loved!
LOVES!
Hey I have to paint my nails once a week too! I love the random things about you!!
Okay, I have to agree with you about the twilight book....however, when you read the book, then see the movie.....it is AMAZING!!! I'm not obsessed, but the movie was awesome, I thought.
Ok. so my opinion is that if you didn't like the book, then you probably won't like the movie. I was really sad about how the movie turned out. It was so low budget, it was pathetic. I went and saw it with Carly and we couldn't stop laughing at its cheesiness. There are so many parts where the acting is so bad, that you can't help but laugh. After all the hype, I was expecting more. I know that the movies can never be as good as the books, but this one was just terrible! The movie went away from the movie a lot, too. I do love the books, so I disagree with you there, but I, too, love cereal!
Haha that's funny I didn't relise how much I knew you till I read this and I was like that is SOOOO true!!
I love you and Miss you!!
PS
I'm with you on the hole book thing too. and Honey bonches of oats is my favorite cyril.
Post a Comment