It's Christmas Eve and the whole family came over to do our gift exchange. Since we were all together we decided to make an ATTEMPT at getting a new family picture. We gave up trying to wear matching outfits a long time ago. Crying babies, difficult teenagers, blinking, and lots of giggles has caused some interesting "Kodak" moments. In all of these pictures I don't think there is a single picture with everyone smiling (normally) and looking forward with their eyes open. Oh how I LOVE my family!












These little tykes are cute no matter what. Look how festive they are!

Elliot......................................Landon


Ian................................... Emery
These little tykes are cute no matter what. Look how festive they are!
Elliot......................................Landon
Ian................................... Emery
3 comments:
CUTE pictures!! I love the last one of Emery!
Looks like our family in a few years lol
cute fam, donelle!! :)
ps - i saw you in the new era! awesome!
Post a Comment