It's just after midnight the night before I leave DC. Tears are flowing...excessively. Just said bye to people that I LOVE and will miss dearly...
Matt
Kim
Meg (ok I didn't actually get to say bye to you, but I'll see you in a few days )
Tali
Brit
Tami
Melanie
Becca B
Dang. I hate change. I especially hate distance. I hate that I get too attached to people. Maybe I'll turn myself into a hermit...then maybe I'll never have to feel this way again.
Matt
Kim
Meg (ok I didn't actually get to say bye to you, but I'll see you in a few days )
Tali
Brit
Tami
Melanie
Becca B
Dang. I hate change. I especially hate distance. I hate that I get too attached to people. Maybe I'll turn myself into a hermit...then maybe I'll never have to feel this way again.
6 comments:
Don't worry- You are the one making me cry now! I love you and can't wait to see you!!!! Just think, now you will only be a 10 hour drive away from me rather than 36 (matt??) hours drive.... let's be honest.... that is a big, big bonus!!!! :)
We aren't crying around here, we are jumping for joy that you are going to be back home!
Hey girl, I'll miss you too! :) I just wanted to let you know I changed my backdrop on my blog... all by myself... sorta, Jason helped me. Thanks for teaching me the art of blogging though :)
Sad! that would be hard to leave friends but at least you'll get to see your fam. and christmas is coming up soo soon that will be fun!
sniff sniff...that's all I got right now...sniff sniff...
I'm missing you like a fat kid misses chocolate cake at a fat camp!
life is so hard like that...
But thank goodness for blogging and txting and you can stay close to every one!!
I LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE you and miss you!!
Post a Comment