So what do I do with said free time?
Get addicted to a new show...
And the show of choice this time would be called Friday Night Lights...
With many Remember the Titans type moments, this Football Soap Opera got Meg and I hooked from episode 1...thanks E Rob!
With many Remember the Titans type moments, this Football Soap Opera got Meg and I hooked from episode 1...thanks E Rob!

{Not to mention the fact that I'm ALREADY hooked on a few others...}
I haven't always been the BIGGEST fan of this show (except for a season or two ago when cute Ali won)...but I'm a fan AGAIN since my next door neighbor's son-in-law is on the show...DANE! I must admit...being from Mesa I'm a little biased towards the Black team...and the Blue team!
I haven't always been the BIGGEST fan of this show (except for a season or two ago when cute Ali won)...but I'm a fan AGAIN since my next door neighbor's son-in-law is on the show...DANE! I must admit...being from Mesa I'm a little biased towards the Black team...and the Blue team!

I know...I KNOW...American Idol is getting old. But I can't help but LOVE the first auditions. My family will still be talking about them weeks later...
Thursdays are still one of my favorite days of the week because of this one...

However, January 21st is THE DAY...the day season 5 of LOST begins...
...I'm counting down the days...
...I'm counting down the days...

QUICK!
Get me a job so the insanity can STOP and I can get back to my old productive self!
Get me a job so the insanity can STOP and I can get back to my old productive self!
6 comments:
I'll have to check out Friday Night Lights.
No way American Idol will never get old I LOVE IT!!! and Lost oh my... Greatest show invented!! Me and friends decided that being a waitress might be a fun job...I don't know if your into things like that but..thought I'd throw it out there!
here is how i just read this,
"haha... so exactly my life....'believe it or not'? that reminds me of george castanza singing his phone message...maybe we should watch all of those episodes... wait. that would make us serious losertown. gay. and not gay like homosexual... gay like retarded...i had a son that was retarded. was he gay?"
seriously ADD...
we need jobs slash lives. until then, call me- three more to go!
Okay were you in Casa Grande today, possibly eating dinner at Eva's? Because by golly if you weren't your twin was! I was too embarased to actually go see if it was you. I'll be slightly sad if it was because I would have liked to of said hello.
p.s. I'm pretty much addicted to every show you are!
O Donelle... haha. I miss you ha.
Hey I love your blog header, is that what you call it? The collage with all the great pictures. How did you do that? Did you do it yourself in a different program? Let me know, I'd love to do it. Though if it's hard and requires lots of smart computer technical stuff, then I don't think I can do it, but still you should tell me! If you are still interested in subbing, another school that you could try is Sequoia, they are another charter school. Good luck!
Post a Comment