Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

My Inauguration Speech...

My fellow Americans, today is a fantastic day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "money", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually dance.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces gigantic and tiny challenges like never before. Our economy is freezing. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for horses. Our healthcare system is tired. If your hip is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a teacher. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a Nintendo chair. But skipping together we can right this ship, and set a course for Hawaii.

Finally, I must thank my stupendous family, my ignorant campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank Michael Jackson for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of running the American people. Without your powerful efforts, none of this would have been possible.

1 comment:

nate and amy crandell said...

haha thats awesome!! I want to do that too!