I've had a great life. I have a family who loves me. I now have a college education. I have AMAZING friends from all over the country. The Lord has blessed me with awesome opportunities and I recognize the many Tender Mercies that He has granted me. Lately I haven't felt deserving of it. I know I'm not perfect and that there's a lot that I can improve on. Well...
It's the New Year which means it's New Year's Resolution time. Honestly, there could be, and probably should be, a million things on the list. But I'm shooting for attainable goals here. Some are too personal to be made public, but here's what I got for now...
It's the New Year which means it's New Year's Resolution time. Honestly, there could be, and probably should be, a million things on the list. But I'm shooting for attainable goals here. Some are too personal to be made public, but here's what I got for now...
Get a job....one with a salary
Figure out where I want to live and where I should live (Mesa, DC, Utah, Mars...)
Go running at least 4 times a week
Be more grateful
Be a better communicator
Buy a car
Start learning a new language (Spanish, Italian...)
Attain a new hobby (crocheting, knitting, cooking, etc.)
Dance at least once a week and find opportunities to choreograph
Journal (besides blogging)
Read more (I haven't read a non-textbook in the longest time)
Visit my Utah friends
Read the Ensign every month
Be a better daughter, sister, sister-in-law, aunt, and friend
Smile, laugh, and love more
_____________________________________________________________________________________Figure out where I want to live and where I should live (Mesa, DC, Utah, Mars...)
Go running at least 4 times a week
Be more grateful
Be a better communicator
Buy a car
Start learning a new language (Spanish, Italian...)
Attain a new hobby (crocheting, knitting, cooking, etc.)
Dance at least once a week and find opportunities to choreograph
Journal (besides blogging)
Read more (I haven't read a non-textbook in the longest time)
Visit my Utah friends
Read the Ensign every month
Be a better daughter, sister, sister-in-law, aunt, and friend
Smile, laugh, and love more
2008 was great. But 2009 is going to be even greater. As a good friend put it, "2009 is the most amazing year yet! Get excited!"
Happy New Year!
4 comments:
Your friend is very wise.
cute post! I like your goals, I did the running goal last year mine was 3 times a week I did perfect in Jan. and then I never ran again whoops better luck to you!
Hey yeah- look at that! Goals are lookin good girl! I might be able to help with the hobby one...
Very good goals Donelle. You're the meaning in my life. You're the inspiration.
I have ONE goal this year and I bet you can guess what that is. :)
Also, I don't really like that DC is a larger text size than Utah.
Post a Comment