Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Today...

...two of my absolute favorite people celebrate their birthdays...Mason, my little bro, and Amanda, one of my bff's and former roommate. Here's what I think of when I hear their names...

{Mason Crandell}
Mesa High athlete (football, soccer, tennis, track, cross country...)
Awesomely talented at pretty much every sport (see above)
Sick (like in a COOL way...)
Outrageously strong (the dude's got muscles...)
Nintendo (ok...so he plays the XBox 360 now...same diff...)

Competitive (seriously...he's a Crandell...tell him he can't do something and he'll do it!)
Ridiculously gifted at dancing (he'll deny it...but the kid's got moves)
Adorable (he gives me the best hugs every day...it's adorable)
Never sleeps (he's usually up much later than me and up much earlier than me...)
Delightful to be around (because he's Dang funny...)
Eagle Scout (well...almost...)
Lovable (see adorable...)
Lucky to have me as a sister (jk...I'm the lucky one to have such a great little brother)


{Amanda Hansen}
Adventurous (she travels, hikes, goes camping...)
Musical (has great taste in music, plays the piano...)
Attractive (don't need to explain this one)
Not afraid of anything (when we were roommates and we would see a spider, she'd be the one to kill it...)
Dancer to the core (I have evidence of this...but for the sake of our friendship I'll keep that video to myself)
Amazing cake decorator (seriously...she took a class)

Hard-to-find a greater friend than Amanda
Another A...dang...umm...Awesomely loyal to her friends (dude...she came to visit me in DC for Thanksgiving...)
Never a dull moment with Amanda around (when we're together there is CONSTANT laughter)
Sassy (you know what I'm talking about, Amanda...)
Easy to get along with (everyone who knows her LOVES her)
Nonjudgmental (she loves everyone!)

Happy Birthday Mason and Amanda!
Love you and I hope all your dreams come true this joyous day!

3 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

you are the nicest friend and sister ever! that was such a sweet post!

Taryn and Sterling said...

we love out Mason, what a great post!

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

Thank you so much, Donelle! You are such an amazing friend. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I love you!