So remember when I said that I was going to embrace Autumn?
Well...I already am.
Really!
On Sunday Colette, Amanda, and I went and had dinner with our rockin' awesome bishop from 181st ward. It was so great to see him and his family and catch up. And have an awesome meal.
THANKS SHEPHERDS!
Anywho, afterward Manda had to go home and get some visiting teaching stuff done. Boo.
But Colette and I decided to take a drive up the Alpine Loop, since everyone says it's the prettiest drive when the leaves start changing colors.
They were right.
Once up the mountain we took some pics. It was breathtaking.
(For you non-Utah peeps...the Alpine Loop is in American Fork Canyon in Utah)






PS...I don't even want to talk about the fact that this is tomorrow's forecast...

...notice how the day gets progressively colder...
Really!
On Sunday Colette, Amanda, and I went and had dinner with our rockin' awesome bishop from 181st ward. It was so great to see him and his family and catch up. And have an awesome meal.
THANKS SHEPHERDS!
Anywho, afterward Manda had to go home and get some visiting teaching stuff done. Boo.
But Colette and I decided to take a drive up the Alpine Loop, since everyone says it's the prettiest drive when the leaves start changing colors.
They were right.
Once up the mountain we took some pics. It was breathtaking.
(For you non-Utah peeps...the Alpine Loop is in American Fork Canyon in Utah)



PS...I don't even want to talk about the fact that this is tomorrow's forecast...

...notice how the day gets progressively colder...
2 comments:
Jealous! I miss Utah like crazy right now!
Beautiful red leaves and beautiful red hair?
Post a Comment